The aim of the 11th International Plant Sulfur Workshop conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge achievements in the field.
The main topics/sessions of the conference will be:
- Sulfate uptake and allocation
- Sulfur reduction and cysteine biosynthesis
- Sulfur in abiotic and biotic stress response
- Interaction with other nutrients and metabolic networks
- Sulfur in specialized metabolism and storage
- Sulfur in agriculture and ecophysiology
Invited Speakers at the Conference:
- Joseph Jez, Washington University, St. Louis (USA)
- Daniel Kliebenstein, University of California, Davis (USA)
- Xinyuan Huang, Nanjing Agricultural University (China)
- Gary Loake, University of Edinburgh (UK)
- Christian Meyer, INRA-AgroParisTech, Versailles (France)
- Alain Ourry, University of Caen, Normandy (France)
- Julian Schroeder, University of California, San Diego (USA)
The Executive Programme Committee gives young scientists and PhD students the opportunity to organize a 2-hour thematic workshop to promote networking and in depth discussion of the hottest issues in the field of plant sulfur.
Those wishing to organize a workshop are kindly required to send their proposal to the Organizing Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than April 1st, 2018.